Warning

This blog is intended for viewers 18 years or older. If you are not, please leave now.

This blog will have nudity, sexy men and delicious bulges. If this makes you uncomfortable, please exit now.

If not, enjoy the beautiful men.

Also, if you want to submit a picture, I would love more men:

sweatpantslover@gmail.com

A Lover of Men in Sweatpants claims no rights to the photographs posted on this blog. If for any reason any picture is called into question, or if the particular owner has an objection to the picture being displayed, contact me and it will be removed.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Why I created this

I love men in sweatpants.

It is as if God sent sweatpants from the heavens to allow us boys to get a fill of the beautiful men around the world.

I created this blog because I am shocked that there is not one already....I don't know how often I'll be able to post, but hopefully often.

Kisses and Hugs and keep wearing those sweatpants:
Sweatpants Lover

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is an admiror too, so now there is one more member to your blog...I totally share your vision about sweatpants and bulges and I know it is not a recent thing for me as it is something even on my early teens I was about!
    Hope to share more images that will enrich the blog, with more eroticsweatpant(ed) men!

    Alberto.

    ReplyDelete